Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Quantum is treasury system tailored for tier 1 corporates and banks. Our system enables our clients to manage their financial operation effectively. The largest world corporations are our clients. They use Quantum to analyze data and report payments, cash management and flow, banking and accounting. We are doing development with other locations mostly New Zealand.
What you will be doing
At FIS we are looking for an experienced Client Services Consultant to join the EMEA Enterprise Treasury Client Services team. You will be responsible for all aspects of client satisfaction and happiness, for building and maintaining strong client and internal team relationships. You will need initiative and the ability to think through a problem and deliver a solution. This role includes ability to multi-task and deliver support across multiple products provided by FIS. In addition, as a Client Services Consultant you will:
- Understand client's level of satisfaction and be able to take appropriate action where necessary.
- Proactively maintain entire existing professional relationships through regular client contact
- Support our treasury software solutions and ensure the quality and utilization of FIS treasury products satisfy client needs.
- Take complete ownership of the issue resolution process
- Recreate client issues and troubleshoot problems to support product quality.
- Display competency within the complex modules of Treasury, Cash Management. Accounting and Risk Management.
What you bring
- Experience (3 – 5 years) in a financial client services (treasury, accounting, banking) or consulting role.
- Proven understanding of the Corporate or Banking Treasury space, Treasury markets and clients within the region
- Good knowledge and understanding of finance, accounting and business processes.
- Knowledge of financial instruments (FX, MM, IRS, FRA, Bonds etc.)
- Ability and willingness to liaise with the development centers (directly when needed) and designated conduits (PS, other support teams etc), on product issues.
- Understanding of the technical solutions applicable to the Products i.e. databases, web technology, interfaces and the ability to interrogate databases.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or similar
Added bonus if you have
- Experience with Treasury Management systems
- Experience with SQL/Oracle
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća društva, ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- GODIŠNJI ODMOR I SLOBODNI DANI
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE