Marbar Logistics is seeking reliable and knowledgeable prospective Fleet Dispatchers. The Dispatcher is responsible for the planning, scheduling, and dispatching of our customer's freight and is instrumental in the successful coordination of the timely and accurate delivery of goods. The key responsibilities of this function are to provide exceptional support to our drivers, be quick to respond to questions and troubleshooting concerns, and pro-actively monitor the movement of freight to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Booking loads, communication with brokers, drivers, customers, shippers, and receivers
- Monitoring and responding to e-mails and business chats promptly
- Answering a high volume of phone calls and emails, providing information and 24/7 care to customers
- Scheduling/rescheduling pick up and delivery appointments, dispatching and providing assistance to drivers, resolving all kinds of transportation issues
- Fluent English - both written and spoken (Interviews will be held in English)
- Spanish to some extent would be considered an asset
- Excellent computer literacy
- Great communication skills
- Organizational and time management skills, ability to prioritize and multitask
- Thinking outside of the box and proactive thinking
- Able to work in shifts and on weekends
Our ideal candidate
- Young people looking for a career in an international company
- Calm and can easily handle crisis
- Easy-going, open-minded, positive attitude.
- Independent, responsible, and precise.
- Various shifts, with a lot of opportunities for development and personal growth
What we can offer
Besides office in downtown, steady income, and health benefits, we serve our members by making their satisfaction our highest priority. We do what's right by sustaining an open, honest and ethical work environment. We lead in everything we do by offering best-in-class products, benefits, and services. And we value our employees by seeking the best talent, rewarding high performance, and holding ourselves accountable. All in all, we create an inclusive and welcoming environment of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and viewpoints, realizing our differences make us stronger.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English
Candidates with no experience in trucking and having basic Spanish language knowledge will be considered foremost.
Marbar Logistics INC
- Srbija, Beograd, Omladinskih Brigada 86b
- PIB: 112419575
- Matični broj: 21670570