What You'll Do
Prolead is a newer logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex transportation challenges.
Wanting to join the Prolead Family? In our search for talents, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Logistics Truckload Dispatcher to join the Prolead team. The Logistics Truckload Dispatcher I position is a blend of Operations, Sales, and Customer Service. This position builds a vast knowledge of FTL transportation in the U.S. that is used to match the Drivers with loads secured by Prolead. The Logistics Truckload Dispatcher offers a vast array of responsibilities and exposure to all aspects of a transportation operations and serves as the day-to-day contact for Drivers and Brokers/Customers.
Position will also have the opportunity to grow in to a customer service role. Further advancement can include management of a team that grows under your leadership!
This is a career opportunity in a terrific industry. We offer competitive pay (relative to experience) and a chance to move up.
We're a rapidly growing company that is investing in expansion. We are currently experiencing 500-600% year over year growth!
As the Logistics Truckload Dispatcher, you will be a member of the Prolead Dispatch team in Kragujevac, Serbia. Your work hours will generally be 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm Monday to Friday with occasional irregular hours depending on workload. Work hours vary based on scheduling to provide market coverage during normal business hours. Ready to apply?
Job duties are, but not limited to:
- Entering load information (POD’s, Driver, and/or any exceptions or special notes) into our system and spreadsheets
- Answering a multi-line phone system
- Answering and sending customers emails
- Scanning and filing
- Create daily routes for drivers.
- Dispatch drivers to deliveries/pick-ups – providing addresses, reference numbers, appointment times, and contact info.
- Tracking drivers with gps software to ensure they’re on schedule for pick ups/deliveries.
- A competitive individual, desire to sell and won’t accept defeat
- Ability to build strong, lasting relationships with both internal & external clients
- Independent drive with strong problem-solving skills
- Driven individual with great attitudes, persistence, tenacity, and aptitude
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Professional attitude and team mindset
- Regardless of experience or education, we are confident in our ability to train you
- Results-driven promotions
- Paid training
- Paid holidays
- Private health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral programs
- A 13th salary end-of-year bonus
- Fun offices with energetic culture, contests, and free coffee!
Prolead is an equal Opportunity employer.
A new enterprise founded in 2018, Prolead has reached its high level of success by focusing on providing excellent logistics opportunities for professional drivers and carriers. Based at the very heart of the trucking industry, Burr Ridge IL. Our office has over 10 years of experience in various branches of the freight moving industry! Our belief is that mutual understanding, trust, and communication are the cornerstone for a successful business. And that is exactly why our team is made…Više o poslodavcu