IGT is a global leader in gaming. We deliver entertaining and responsible gaming experiences for players across all channels and regulated segments, from Lotteries and Gaming Machines to Sports Betting and Digital. Leveraging a wealth of compelling content, substantial investment in innovation, player insights, operational expertise, and leading-edge technology, our solutions deliver unrivaled gaming experiences that engage players and drive growth. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has approximately 10,500 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
About Our Department
Our Belgrade Online Gaming department (with central in San Francisco) counts 50+ great people and growing. Lot of our employees have a great (10+ years) of experience and expertise. We are successfully creating games here on location for more than 15 years, with well-established business, product, and processes, while company globally for more than 50 years.
Our Products are Online Multi Channel Games (Desktop/Mobile/Tablet) therefore we are using cutting edge technology in our production. Besides new techs we have well rounded processes as well.
We also have all roles and skills on location including producing, art and animation, front and back-end dev, math and game design, sound production, test , dev-ops, release and support ops. That allows our studio to be self-sufficient well organized and efficient while working on creative and fun games.
Would you like to be part of our great team? Here is what you need.
- Implement game logic, features and mechanics based on our framework in front end tech tree.
- Take the responsibility for the implementation of game features as defined by the production specification.
- Improve and adjust the development pipelines and tech for browser-based games
- Bug-fixing your game until it is Signed Off and ready to go live.
- Closely collaborate on implementation of new requirements and extension of existing ones with other team-members of other disciples (producing, art, math, backend, sound, etc).
- At least 3 years of experience in game development or related technologies.
- Experience and understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work as a reliable team member, self-driven, with a min amount of supervision.
- Ability to write well formatted and clean code.
- Comfortable to dive in complex code and enterprise level architecture.
- Good spoken and written English
Nice to Have
- Experience in production of web browser-based slot or casino games.
- 3 years of experience as a game developer on released games.
- Experience with game engines (eg. Unity, Unreal).
- Experience with WebGL and related libraries (eg. PixiJs, Spine, ThreeJs).
- Experience in modern web frontend libraries (eg. MobX, React).
- Experience with web tooling and using transpilers (eg. NPM, TypeScript).
- Experience with tools (JIRA, GitHub, Jenkins).
- Experience in code performance optimization
The Way We Work
We organize our game production workflow in a relaxed environment, practicing agile/scrum methodology through game production lifecycle that consists of: Pre-Production, Development, Play Test, Acceptance Review, QA, Certification, Live. Front end game developer is involved from dev phase till QA Sign off phase, working both on creating and bug fixing of game. During this process you will closely cooperate with other team member of other disciples (art/math/sound...). While our producers are managing this process for every game, your team lead will be there for you to help you, train you and technically guide you through it. This is aligned with our values, as we value cooperation, positive atmosphere, and teamwork while we strongly believe in personal development and invest continually in training, coaching and career progress of our employees. Our working hours model Is flexible, part time from office and part time from home in agreement with team lead and colleagues on project.
Our front-end game team counts 15+ great people, consisting of team leads, seniors, intermediates and juniors developers. You will report to a technical game dev team lead, that will be there for you in all development challenges, supporting you through your career growth.
- Vibrant and stimulating work environment within Class-A office space
- Opportunity to learn and further improve your skills
- Opportunity to develop a career within a stable environment
- Full-time/permanent employment and competitive salary
- Private health insurance for you and your family
- Flexible working hours including work from home and from office
Our Recruitment Process
We aim to reply to all applicants. Interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here.
The Stages Include:
- CV review
- Phone Interview with recruiter
- Technical interview for shortlisted candidates
- Candidates who successfully complete this step are eligible to pass to the final round
- Usually, the whole process lasts few weeks – we’ll keep you updated on each stage!
IGT (www.igt.com) is a global leader in gaming with 5$ billion revenue, 11000+ employees in more than 100 countries. IGT Belgrade branch provides gaming products for commercial casino markets, distributed government-sponsored markets, interactive (online) markets and sports betting markets. The branch ... Saznajte više
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- RAD NA DALJINU
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- RAD OD KUĆE
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME