At Carnegie Technologies we bring together the best and the brightest to challenge the status quo and develop real, revenue-generating communications products that take advantage of the fundamental shifts in the communications technology ecosystem. Founded in 2010 following a successful 20-year history operating wireless networks and developing adjunct communications products, Carnegie Technologies is a communications company with industry experience and engineering teams on two continents. We have deep expertise in software development for mobile devices and cellular core network operations, that we now leverage to drive the development of the next generation of communications technology such as connectivity expansion to remote areas, network performance enhancements, and the world’s only comprehensive out-of-the-box IoT solution.
Carnegie is a rapidly growing company driven to make new and exciting technology. We offer competitive pay, great benefits and a place to grow along with our quality products. We operate in a fast-pace but casual and collaborative work environment.
Our office in Belgrade is seeking to hire a TypeScript/Angular developer. If you want to join our team of enthusiasts of all professional backgrounds, we would gladly welcome you on board!
Do you really like programming?
Do you have products that you developed in your spare time?
Do you know how to create a fully functioning product from a single idea?
Do you consider yourself as an artist that expresses himself through their code?
Do you like working with clients and fulfilling their needs with the solutions you are creating?
Do you know how to manage requirements, plan the work, execute it, and follow through with clients?
If you do, you are the person we are looking for.
These are some of the things we assume you have used throughout your personal endeavors and are good at:
- Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Visual Code, SVN, GIT, JIRA or equivalent
- Strong technical English
- Good communication skills with a both technical and non-technical audience
- Task and priority switching on daily basis is not a problem
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Get a project to deliver
- Collect requirements, talk to clients
- Design and develop the solution, alone or with a team
- Deliver the solution and make sure it works and keeps working
- Keep track of the solution, make sure that customers are happy using it
- Continue developing the solution adding new features or tweaking old ones
- Move on to a next project
WHAT WE OFFER
- Supporting QA and DevOps teams
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible working hours
- Private Health Insurance/Pension funding
- Possibility for professional growth
- Relaxed and inspiring working environment
We are located in the city center near the fast growing and changing area of Savamala District.
Find out more about us at: