GG Studio is looking for UI/UX designer to join their team at offices in Belgrade, to work on the web and mobile apps as well as responsive commercial websites.
Apply if you are a creative person who loves the design, the collaboration, and always go an extra mile to make something great.
You are willing to follow others because you understand that great ideas can come from anywhere.
You sweat the details and expect others to do the same. You’ve made it where you are by embracing every challenge and seeing every challenge as an opportunity.
You want to be here because you want to create things people love.
What you’ll do:
- Translate business needs and requirements into intuitive and engaging experiences.
- Lead the UI/UX design process to create elegant and simple solutions to complex visual and interaction design challenges for web, mobile, tablet, and more.
- Ability to quickly build low-to-high fidelity user prototypes that demonstrate a range of customer journeys and flows.
- Understanding target audiences’ needs, tasks, and goals and translating them into creative concepts and functional components.
- Working closely with the team to translate business requirements into meaningful interactive experiences
- Approach projects with curiosity, creative flexibility, attention to detail, and deadline-oriented
- Communicate the intricacies of on-page interactivity both in verbal form and documented annotations/functional specifications so developers understand underlying details and behaviours
- Continuously provide usability design improvement recommendations based on industry best practices, observed user behaviour and site/app analytics
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years UI/UX design experience.
- A great portfolio of UI/UX work that shows your process from the problem statement through to wireframing and final design.
- Proficiency with Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator) and Sketch.
- Experience with presentation/prototyping tools like InVision or Marvel.
- The ability to multi-task and solve challenges.
- Strong knowledge of visual design, user-centered experience design, interaction design, brand development, and the creative process.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Good knowledge of English
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Office snacks, coffee, tea, beer, and monthly birthday lunches
- A great atmosphere dedicated to doing what we love.