BELGRADE ENGINEERING & DATA – IT FULL-TIME
Helbiz is looking for highly motivated UX/UI designer to help us drive the development of the company’s core product. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of designers and developers committed to creating an enjoyable experience for Helbiz users.
Your main responsibilities:
- Creating complete UI solutions
- Development of UX concepts and solutions
- Usability testing and user process analysis
- Creating mockups, wireframes, flow charts
- Assist Product Manager in story and requirements definition
- Working closely with Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation
- Relevant work experience of ~2 years
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop / Adobe XD / Sketch or similar tools
- Experience working with design systems and strong knowledge of UI design patterns and best practices (e.g. UI form design)
- Experience with responsive HTML and CSS
- Ability to think creatively and contribute with innovative ideas
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Inspiring portfolio that demonstrates creativity and is easy to navigate
- Mobile app design experience
We offer you:
- Working in innovative and motivated team of 10, with agile and collaborative atmosphere
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- A company that allows you to grow and appreciates your skills and your proactivity
Helbiz wants to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow well and fast, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Helbiz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Deadline for applications: 20.08.2019.