UX/UI Graphic Designer
Are you a creative professional passionate about user-centric design? Scopic Software is seeking a Remote UX/UI Graphic Designer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries.
We are looking for an experienced designer with problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude. The right candidate will work with small teams of software engineers and marketing specialists to advise on and design the UX/UI for industry-leading applications.
- 3+ years of commercial UI/graphics design experience
- Experience with UI and graphics design for web, mobile, and marketing
- Experience using Material Design, Fluent, or similar design system
- Excellent UX and conceptual design skills
- Ability to discuss requirements with clients and implement their ideas
- Versatile, resourceful, and interdisciplinary design skills
- Experience with typography, color themes/palettes, and pixel perfect graphics
- Ability to work with a team and contribute to discussions
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and at least one wire-framing tool (e.g. Figma, UXPin, Balsamiq, InVision, MarvelApp)
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills
- Stable internet connection and home computer
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, ability to set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
Applicants must submit a strong design portfolio for this position.
Compensation: Depending on skills and experience. This is a full-time position. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Deadline for applications: 22.04.2020.
Information about company - Software Outsourcing. US headquarters, Offshore engineering - Best of both! What we do 3D and Vision-Based Industrial and Medical Applications. Scientific & medical visualization, Reverse engineering & inspection, CAD, Object recognition/tracking, DICOM, etc. Interactive Web and iPhone Applications. Flex/Flash designer & planner apps, Papervision 3D web apps, iPhone - 3D, image and audio-video apps, etc. Media-Packed Desktop Applications. 2D/3D Graphics, SD/HD Video,…Više o poslodavcu