We are looking for a Unity Game Developer to join us. You will work closely with other engineers to implement, debug and refine core gameplay features in 2D/3D game experiences. You should be able to collaborate with other colleagues, within small and large teams, all working towards the same goal.
What we expect to see:
- Passion and curiosity for video games, animation, mobile apps
- 2+ years of general experience in Unity game development
- Experience with some (not all) of the following Unity aspects: UI, Animations, Materials, Shaders, Scriptable render pipelines, Editor scripts, Scriptable objects, Addresables, Integrations, etc.
- Experience with some (not all) of the following programming aspects: version control, object-oriented design, design patterns, data structures, multithreading, external communication (REST calls, WebSockets), etc.
- Experience with Photon 2 and Amazon GameLift multiplayer systems will be considered a plus
- Being OK to roll up your sleeves and do a little bit of Unity dirty work :)
- Experience working within a team environment, preferably using agile/Scrum methodologies
- Willingness to mentor and guide younger colleagues
- Solid written English (bonus points for solid verbal English)
You can expect a supportive atmosphere from the whole team, great opportunities to develop your potential, and much more...
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are a team of talented and passionate software engineers, developers, and designers, who have nurtured a casual and stress-free work environment that supports knowledge sharing. At Ingsoftware we value people who strive for excellence and put additional effort into their own growth and development. For our downtime, we organize regular team buildings, throw memorable Merry Wednesdays, drink a lot of coffee/tea/beer... and play table tennis & board games together. And when we get down to business,…Više o poslodavcu