We are looking for QA/Upgrade Consultant to join our Professional Services team. You will need to be prepared to learn all aspects of the alternative assets industry (private equity, real estate etc) as well as client consulting skills. There is ample opportunity to grow along with the company and take on responsibility literally from day one.
The Upgrade Consultant will be accountable for the proper execution of the upgrade Projects under the responsibility of the Upgrade Manager.
Your day would include:
- Building/designing testing plan according to our clients’ requirements: Unit test, API tests, UI tests, Load and Performance tests
- Leveraging automation tools to perform testing
- Designing documents & production of technical specifications
- Developing/implementing configurations according to technical specifications
- Building/redesigning tools for data migration (importing templates, scripts)
- Building/redesigning interfaces for 3rd party software
- Developing and configuring workflows
- Developing and delivering screen functionality and screen layouts that meet specifications through the use of scripting tools and technologies
- Documentation and archiving of all configuration work for future reference
- Participate to the evolution of the automation toolkit
If you see yourself doing these activities, then you probably have:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in electrical engineering, Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Organizational Sciences or related software engineering background
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude – willingness to accept challenges and innovative approaches
- Fluent English
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A team player who is able to work independently
- Good time management and an ability to multi-task/balance parallel work streams
- Knowledge of C# or another object-oriented language, previous experience will be positively considered
- Knowledge in SQL
- Experience in automated software testing processes and tools
- Interest in the functional part of the product, any knowledge about the Finance industry will be highly appreciated
Nice to have:
Knowledge of SpecFlow, Selenium will be considered as advantage
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
In 2019 BlackRock acquired eFront, which is now operating as a specialized business unit within BlackRock Solutions, alongside Aladdin Institutional and Aladdin Wealth. At BlackRock, we’re guided by our culture and a set of principles that ensure we never forget what we stand for – to help more and more people invest in their financial well-being. We are proud of our long history of innovation, driving continuous change to help investors achieve their goals.
""I’ve joined eFront/Blackrock in March 2017 and since then it has been a big adventure. My first role at eFront was in the Talent acquisition team, where I was involved in finding the best talent for ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- RAD OD KUĆE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- GODIŠNJI ODMOR I SLOBODNI DANI
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA