ICT Hub Venture is a private Venture Capital investment fund in Serbia, focused on early staged technology startups in the SEE region. We offer funding, access to the startup ecosystem, tailor-made development program and connection with key figures in relevant industries. Our main focus is on startups which have a complete team and a scalable solution that challenges traditional businesses. By facilitating creation and development of effective solutions we help transform traditional industries and create new businesses.
We believe in the power of innovation!
Your responsibilities would be:
- Market research based on guidelines obtained from partners
- Participation in the initial assessment of the value of business ideas and tech startups from the region
- Participation in writing investment pros and cons for each company that is part of the evaluation process
- Establishing initial communication with entrepreneurs, start-ups, and relevant members of the innovative ecosystem
- Basic social networks management
- Organisation of events and programmes about investing in tech start-ups
- Performing administrative tasks
- Assisting a partner and/or an associate in other matters
- Knowledge of the local and regional start up community
- Knowledge of one of the project management tools
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Professional fluency in English (written and oral) is must
- Strong knowledge of Excel, including advanced function
- Experience in making excellent presentations
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Bachelor’s Degree from related fields (marketing, economic, management, organizational science, or law)
Please send your CV to electronically.
We thank all the applicants for their interest, however only the ones selected for interviews will be contacted.
ICT Hub Venture
- Srbija, Beograd, kneza Mihaila br. 7
- PIB: 109848039
- Matični broj: 21253600