We are looking for communicative and imaginative freelancers!
Throughout the last year, our dedicated team of professionals has been working on developing an international platform for streamers and content creators to interact with their audiences.
On our platform, everyone will be able to have fun with others in any way they wish — from playing video games together to creating completely new and unique entertainment activities.
Because we are reaching a new phase in our project’s development, we are looking for qualified employees to fill in the open positions in our international team.
As a Community Manager, you will be responsible for building a community for gamers and content creators. You will do this by engaging with them in other, similar online communities and spread the word about our platform. To be able to do this, you need exceptional communication skills and a thorough understanding of the needs that gamers and content creators have when it comes to such platforms. Once the community is formed, your job will be to inspire, excite, and lead it by being passionate and open to teamwork and cooperation.
- Reaching out to gamers and content creators to promote the platform and asking them to join it
- Keeping in touch with gamers and content creators and reporting their needs and feedback to the developing team
- Coming up with innovative and interesting ways to engage potential users and pique their interest in joining the platform, including developing a content creation strategy
- Analyzing the success and development of the whole process in order to achieve continuous improvement via innovations and creativity
- Capture the interest of the community you are building and contribute to a better engagement and community size
What to bring
- Native English language proficiency, both written and spoken (i.e., standard English variety accents only, devoid of foreign influences).
- A passion for gaming and extensive knowledge of the gaming industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Easy-going and friendly nature
- Superb organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Strong understanding of social media and gaming platforms
- Experience in a community management role
- Advanced degrees in communication, marketing, or related field
- Experience in the video game industry is a significant plus
- Salary based on previous experience and interview results;
- Work from home;
- Result-based bonuses;
- A position in a highly driven team of creative professionals
As an international startup with a promising, ambitious, and large-scale project, we offer those who have a passion for the gaming industry a chance to join our team and help us develop our groundbreaking platform.
If you think you have what it takes, email us your resume today. Make sure to also include a cover letter that shows your mastery of the English language and affinity for the gaming industry, and you may become part of our team before you know it.
- Holandija, Inostranstvo, Beatrixstraat 30