We're an EdTech company that's passionate about putting trainers at the heart of the learning experience. Not because we're sentimental, but because time and time again, we've seen that it's trainers who deliver the life-changing impact learning should be all about.
In other words, when it comes to learning, we think people are the real 'killer app'.
That said, we love technology. In fact, we've used some very smart technology to blend fantastic trainers and up-to-the-minute content and an online platform that gives our learners an unparalleled experience, whether they're learning a language or developing a professional skill.
We are looking for:
Virtual Help Desk Specialist
Work from Home
We are looking for a customer service oriented Help desk specialist to provide technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner. You will be considered as the company's front liner and you will solve basic problems and provide technical support for all assigned areas. The goal is to make sure that internal client value is maintained to the standards set forth by the company.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Create corporate email and Skype accounts
- Provide first level contact and convey internal resolutions to customer issues
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Track, route and redirect resources to correct problems
- Update internal customer data and produce activity reports
- Walk internal customers through problem solving process
- Follow up with internal customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and internal exceed customers' expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Recommend procedure modifications or improvements
- Preserve and grow knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support
- Proficiency in English - required
- Proficiency in Spanish - preferred
- Working knowledge of help desk software, databases and remote control
- Advanced knowledge of Office 365, SharePoint, Exchange, Dynamics CRM, Skype for Business
- Advanced knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Mac OS
- Strong client-facing communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- BSc degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Contract: 1 year full time
- Location: Remote
- Start Date: ASAP