We are looking for:
Virtual Learner Support Agent (English and Spanish)
Work from home
A Learnlight Learner Support Agent is responsible for providing assistance to our learners and helping optimize their learning experience. They will seek to resolve any queries and requests received from learners in a timely and thorough manner, liaising with the corresponding departments to fulfill the request and conveying any necessary guidance back to the learner.
- Providing liaison and point of contact for language learners located worldwide, offering ongoing email support through managing incoming requests within the established response times, including internal support to involved departments.
- Ensuring resolution of learner requests, issues and queries, liaising with the necessary departments and escalating as needed.
- Participating in any review/training sessions as availability allows, and ensuring constant review of procedures, guidance material, manuals, etc.
- Providing periodic support in translation of specific internal material, if applicable.
- Previous experience in customer support, mainly through email and in English, at different corporate levels
- Experience and understanding of learners developing English (or other) as a second language
- Solid command of written English and written communication in the supported languages, with accurate use of tone and terminology
- Ideally located in Europe; availability to cover duties within standard business hours/days (Central European Time)
- C1 level or higher in English
- C1 level or higher in Spanish
- Other languages (German, Italian, French, Portuguese) are a plus
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated administrative professionalism and responsiveness
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliability to complete tasks under a flexible working scheme
- IT literacy and ability to work online with different support tools/platforms
- High speed internet connection (Minimum 800 Kbps download and 500 Kbps upload wired internet connection: Cable, DSL, or Fiber Optics (no wireless connection))
- Headset with sealed headphones and microphone
- Intel Core2 Duo/Pentium G series or above CPU; AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ above CPU (no netbook or tablet)
- RAM: 2GB or more
- Windows: 7/8/10 (latest service packs)
- Internet Explorer/Edge web browser: Version 9 or higher
- Mac OS X10.7 or newer (no IPad)
- RAM: 2GB or more
- Safari: Version 5.1 or above
Work from the comfort of your own home. Enjoy a better quality of life by working remotely with flexible availability and time. Find the best work-life balance to keep and meet your personal plans and agenda.
Become a part of a creative and dedicated team. Join a committed team of professionals who are always striving to improve the learner experience.
Expand your horizons with exciting career development opportunities. Flourish in an environment where your talents will be recognized and developed to their full potential through opportunities to collaborate further with your department and the company in general.
Type of contract: Freelance
Payment: Rate per hour
Deadline for applications: 23.12.2018.