We are looking for full time Visa Application Agent in Belgrade, Serbia to join our team for a fixed period of time (1 year with possibility of prolongation). The working week is Monday-Friday (40 hours per week). The Visa Application Agent has the responsibility for handling Visa Applications in accordance with company processes.
Visa Application Agent
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Handle day-today Visa Applications in compliance with Standard Operations Procedures,
- Greeting customers, supporting completion and checking of applications, obtaining bio-metric data and other documentation,
- Following an established and defined filing and administration process, guided by a computer-based system,
- Ensure engagement with applicants, provide a first-class service and positive customer experience,
- Flag to Management/Supervision applications that may give rise to concern,
- Handle customer complaints assertively, and efficiently,
- Handle problem customers assertively and diplomatically,
- Support initiatives to support the ongoing improvement of business performance,
- Support colleagues to develop and implement continuous improvement initiatives,
- Performs business trips abroad when required by the Management.
- General education to higher secondary school level,
- Robust knowledge of customer service techniques and principles,
- Demonstrable experience in a customer service role engaging direct liaison with the public,
- Working in a fast-paced and at times highly pressured environment,
- Competent technology skills in particular with MS Office.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of any other language will be considered as an advantage,
- Excellent personal time management and organizational skills.
- Can do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required
- Patient, professional and with a stable personality
- Available to work extended hours from time to time, and at short notice
- Able to demonstrate a clean criminal record, in accordance with the vetting/declaration process of the base country location.
- Experience in a Public Sector / Government client working environment / Visa Application Business/ Sales Department,
- Experience of working abroad and / or in an international organization,
- Fixed term employment (1 year with a possibility of prolongation),
- A nice and interesting working environment.
Who we are:
TLScontact is a pioneering company specialized in providing customer relationship management excellence within a face-to-face environment. We are part of the Teleperformance Group, the worldwide leading provider of exceptional customer experience in all our countries of operations. We operate a growing number of face-to-face contact centers worldwide. TLScontact offers its clients an end-to-end solution, starting with information provision across multiple media platforms, to the direct face-to-face contact experience and back office tasks. Our contact centers are the essential link between organizations and their customers.
Rok za konkurisanje: 05.06.2019.
TLScontact d.o.o. Beograd
- SRBIJA, Beograd, Omladinskih Brigada 88a 11 070 Novi Beograd
- PIB: 108395048
- Matični broj: 20990988