Job Title: VISA and Immigration Operations Officer (with security experience)
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Start date: As soon as possible
Days and Hours: Full time job, 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week
Contract length: 3 months to start with
Salary: 70.627,00 RSD GROSS per month
VFS Global is the world's largest visa outsourcing and technology services specialist for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide. The company manages the administrative and non-judgmental tasks related to visa, passport and consular services for its client governments. This enables them to focus entirely on the critical task of assessment.
With 3510 application centres and operations in 144 countries across 5 continents, VFS Global serves the interests of 64 client governments. The company has successfully processed over 226 million applications since its inception in 2001, and over 98.52 million biometric enrolments since 2007.
1. Document scrutiny and collection of applications for visa processing
2. Handle customer/applicant queries personally or via email, telephone
3. Handle cash and bank related transactions if assigned and ensure 100% accuracy
4. Record & maintain all application data. Ensure accurate & timely data entry into the system with zero errors
5. Ensure all administration and logistics of passport delivery to consulate/ applicant / logistic company etc
6. Maintain compliance to the standard operating procedures, manuals etc. without deviation in process
7. Inform the applicants about the available Value Added Services and ensure delivery of Value Added Service options to applicants/ customers
8. Encourage applicants to provide feedback on services provided and their overall experience at the application center
9. Ensure that the entire process is completed within the mandated Turn Around Time
10. Assist Deputy Manager/Operations Manager in execution of WB Project
11. Ensure judicious use of natural resources
12. Adhere to the environment health and safety policy/objectives and guidelines of the organization
13. Provide a visual security presence to ensure that the visitors have a safe and pleasant experience while visiting the centre. Ensure that all electronic and mechanical systems relating to security are functioning properly
14. Safe guard and protect company assets and provide a safe and secure work environment for employees, vendors, contractors & visitors
15. Ensure Compliance with VFS Global defined information security policies and procedures applicable to the role
16. Ensure implementation of security policies and procedures. Prepare, plan, coordinate, and manage an inspection program for compliance by business interests with best practices of physical security policies & requirements
Please send your CV in English language electronically.
VFS Global SR d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Omladinskih Brigada 88
- PIB: 111216906
- Matični broj: 21443638