WMS Super User (m/f)
If you are interested in providing excellent customer experience and working in a diverse and fast-growing environment, do not hesitate to learn more about this vacancy.
As part of the Contract Logistics Team, you will handle Kuehne + Nagel's warehouse management system. You will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of software as well as the main point of contact for all users.
- Setup, configuration, and usage of the warehouse management system (WMS)
- Understanding of WMS capabilities and improvement of existing processes in line with WMS capabilities
- Administration and maintenance of WMS users, rules in WMS, articles in WMS
- Management of one or more warehouse clients (users, products data, inbound, outbound, stock taking and all needed by warehouse client)
- Assistance to other colleagues in WMS administration tasks in sense of improving the processes under their responsibility
- Cooperation with colleagues in warehouse and transportation offices and with colleagues on the warehouse shop floor
- Involvement in continuous improvement projects
Your skills and experience
- Degree in logistics engineering or other technical engineering degrees
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- PC literate (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet)
- Preference for working with data
- High degree of organizational, analytical skills and self-motivation
We offer an exciting position in a dynamic environment and a motivated team. The position offers high learning and development possibilities and a nice working atmosphere. Possibility of self-improving in the future, for more complex tasks which are currently outside the given description. For setup, configuration, and usage of WMS, training will be provided by KN. Possibility of international carrier.
With more than 82,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the sea freight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management services.
Since 1890, when the business was founded in Bremen, Germany, by August Kuehne and Friedrich Nagel, Kuehne + Nagel has grown into one of the world's leading logistics providers. Today, the Kuehne + Nagel Group has some 1,300 offices in over 100 countries, with around 89,000 employees. We deliver integrated ... Saznajte više
- CORPORATE TRANSPORTATION
- CORPORATE RESTAURANT
- FIT PASS
- CORPORATE EVENTS
- LANGUAGE COURSES
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
- FRUIT DAY
- INTERNATIONAL ASSIGNMENTS
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
- CORPORATE GIFTS
- TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT