Our company is engaged in wholesale of auto spare parts for passanger vehicles of well-known worldwide automotive brands of Europe, Korea, Japan and America seeks reliable person to join friendly team passioned in auto parts.
We are looking for:
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse and equipment.
- Managing warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations administering stock control by conducting physical counts reconciling and reconcile with data storage system.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies.
- Operating with mechanical and IT systems.
- Processing orders, assembly and dispatch of goods.
- Respond to and deal with customer communication by email and telephone.
- Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate.
- Visit customers to monitor the quality of service they are receiving.
- Ability to work well as part of a team, including the flexibility to work outside of direct responsibilities in all aspects of inner company activity.
- Solid Serbian/English communicating and writing skills (knowledge of Russian is a plus).
- Knowledge in warehouse management procedures.
- Experience in auto spare parts field of business is a plus.
- Ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Time management ability.
- Ability to manage inventory.
- Stock management accuracy and attention to details.
- Technical and IT skills, particularly when it comes to database management and spreadsheets.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Driving license (cat. B)
Deadline for applications: 27.12.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.