You are a Web Analyst with a mix of analysis and marketing experience who will be a part of a strong team working with regional enterprises.
Wireless Media is a certified Google Partner. We are bringing valuable insights to our clients which will be turned into actionable business steps to reach and excelled KPIs.
With an interdisciplinary approach, you will be a part of the team that represents a mixture of marketing, content, and analytics specialists working together with other internal teams, creating a meaningful impact in the world of the digital ecosystem.
- 2+ years of experience as a web analyst.
- Experience using Google analytics, at least on medium level.
- Understanding of web analytics principles and Google analytics principles (scope, custom stuff, etc.).
- Practical knowledge of Google tag manager and advanced implementation, like enhanced e-commerce.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic team and fast-paced environment with continuous challenges.
- Defining client business requirements and create a measurement plan with actionable steps which will come from data, previously set.
- Configure Google analytics based on the business requirements.
- Analyze data from different sources and create reports that can help improving business.
- Understand, define and present documents based on the client’s business requirements.
- Collaborate with the product, development, and marketing teams to confirm the measurement plan for the project.
- Understand and configure the unique requirements for each customer’s request.
- Actively participate in the configuration and testing of the solution to ensure the project scope and timeline are met.
- Analyze, measure and report on key performance indicators which tie to overall marketing and business objectives.
- Help to brainstorm and recommend actionable improvements for marketing campaigns based on data insights.
- Work with stakeholders to create, and manage marketing and business line reports, analyses, and dashboards, using different analytics tools, besides Google analytics.
- Monitor digital marketing trends and evolving best practices, and report back to the team.
Personal qualities and social skills.
- Ability to see the big picture.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Self-starting motivation.
- Knowledge sharing.
Should you come work with us you will have.
- A structured onboarding and orientation process for the first couple of months.
- Mentor and buddy to make the transition to WM easier.
- The opportunity to work with great people who share the same values.
- Friendly environment and colleagues who are always eager to help and share their knowledge and experiences.
- Complex, innovative projects for highly recognizable brands.
What to expect next - Hiring process in WM.
You can expect to go through next stages in selection process:
- First stage - CV screening.
- Second stage – Successful candidates will receive an assignment.
- Third stage - Successful candidates will be invited to an interview with HR rep and Head of analytics.
- Final stage - Chosen candidate(s) will be contacted with an offer to join our team.
- All candidates, who applied for the job, will receive feedback after and/or during the selection process regarding their status.
Wireless Media d.o.o.
About us Wireless Media is a company for the digital society. We provide products and services that help brands & organizations transform for the digital society believing that every business logic, no matter how complex it is – can be digitally imagined and translated into the simple and intuitive, yet great digital experience. Specialties E-commerce, CMS, Development, Product Development, Experience Design, Strategy, Data & Insights, Visual Design, Creative & Content Studio, Search…Više o poslodavcu