Brainwave Science, a Boston USA-based technology firm, is looking to add to its global workforce an enthusiastic Web Designer responsible for designing the overall layout and aesthetic for the website. The web designer will create and build the website’s interface, navigation, and aesthetic.
Requiring both technical and creative skills, a Web Designer job description typically includes some of these tasks and responsibilities:
- Making and maintaining the website of the company Brainwave Science;
- Designing engaging and responsive landing pages;
- Optimizing site for maximum speed and scalability;
- Conducting website testing;
- Liaising with back-end developers to ensure web and app logic is integrated correctly;
- Ensuring website function and stability across devices, i.e., desktop, mobile, tablet;
- Working with marketing and research teams to incorporate brand elements and relevant market research findings into the website.
Web Designer job qualifications and requirements:
Certificates, diplomas, and degrees can all be cited as ‘preferred’ in a Web Designer job description and are not essential. It is common for web design candidates to be self-taught or have completed on-the-job training to develop critical skills and gain experience with specialized applications. The relevant areas of study are:
- Web Design
- Digital Media
- Information Technology
- Science or Computer Science
- Graphic Design
However, it is critical to list the software and programs in which candidates need to be proficient. Some of these are listed below:
- Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- API web integration
Interested candidates may send a resume for review and interview electronically.
Visit our website brainwavescience.com to understand more about our company.
Brainwave Science Inc
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Inostranstvo, 257 Turnpike Road