We are technologists and health nuts. We wake up wanting to figure out how to prevent illnesses, streamline processes, expedite treatments, coordinate specialties, and increase success in all areas of human health. We believe that a smart health care system is the bedrock of a prosperous society.
Looking from our keyboards and monitors up: the smarter the software, the healthier the world.
And we write software to express our client’s thoughts.
Our client aims to make medicines and medical equipment available to everyone by providing relevant information about prices, pharmacy locations, and discount varieties.
From insurance plans covering a wide range of needs to remote medical assistance and advisory services to those who need quick and precise medical aid.
They came to an extensive database of pharmacies through market research. 75.000 pharmacies from their directory intent to provide the best information to our client’s platform end-users.
We believe everyone deserves affordable and convenient healthcare, and we want to build better ways for people to find the best care at the best price.
So, we are looking for an experienced Web Developer. An engineer who is Front-End techie and has an eye for design and detail. :)
If you are a game-changer, you believe that healthcare shouldn’t feel like a fight. Maybe we have the same perspectives!
Education and experience:
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Good English language skills
- 5+ years of professional Front-End/Web development
- Wide frontend skills (design implementation, CSS, Sassy CSS, BEM).
- Effective communication with analytical thinking
- Team player eager to learn and share the knowledge with the team
- Oriented to self-education and skills improvement
- Attention to detail
- Excellent compensation package with performance based bonuses
- Paid certifications and bonuses upon achieved certification
- Career path according to your goals and ambitions
- Continuous training and education program
- Remote work fully supported
- Care packages goodies
- Positive company culture
- Advancement opportunities based on performance, not age ;)
If this sounds interesting - let’s talk!
We are a US based company, headquartered in San Francisco with a development center in Belgrade, GTC 41. With more than 300 health tech solutions delivered over the past 17 years our deep expertise in software development allows us to provide one of the best products in the healthcare industry. So from storing code on floppy disks to now the cloud we have witnessed the rise of the tech revolution both in the US and in Serbia. Being present in the tech space as a company for the past…Više o poslodavcu