New Perspective is a Massachusetts based growth agency. We help our clients transform their digital marketing to deliver more leads, book more revenue and increase their competitive advantage. We hire the best people regardless of their location. We are connected by technology, great process shared beliefs and a genuine love of strategic marketing.
Our commitment to driving top-line growth for our clients has enabled us to develop deep relationships with our clients and experience organic growth which outperforms the market average. As we continued to follow through with our own ambitious growth plans, we are looking to add an experienced team member to diversify approaches and boost results from our own marketing efforts.
We are looking for:
Web & Graphic Designer
(Work from home)
New Perspective is seeking a Web & Graphic Designer to work closely with our production team to support ongoing client project work. The candidate will work 20-30 hours per week with both marketing and product development teams to design, refine, and implement website and graphic element needs.
Finally, the candidate should demonstrate a strong knowledge of best practices and industry-standard software. S/he should be able to operate with a high degree of autonomy, but be a clear, candid, and effective communicator in both spoken and written English.
- Execute visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to seemingly complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Demonstrable graphic and web design skills with a strong portfolio
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Web Design, Graphic Design, or related discipline and 3+ years’ work experience in a related field.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Experience with WordPress, DIVI, HubSpot CMS & SLACK is a plus
Salary range: 1.000 - 1.500 USD
Please send us application letter with links to your work/portfolio and resume in English.
Position require partial availability during working hours US EST time zone.