We are continually looking for new opportunities in the internet world, and for this, we're searching and assembling a team of highly motivated and smart individuals who will further our network.
To that end, we are looking for a competent: Web Hosting Content Writer
work from home
full-time freelance position
This position is highly demanding — we are looking for a smart, driven, and creative individual who loves writing and excels at creating premium online content.
As our Web Hosting Content Writer, you’ll be given detailed writing instructions and asked to further research the assigned topic in order to produce the highest-quality content on a variety of topics within the web hosting niche. Before you start writing, we expect you to engage with the management and content development team, discuss each topic, and brainstorm potential ideas on improving/expanding the scope of the assigned topic.
Please keep in mind that this position entails work with adult-related topics, such as how to start an adult website or run a sex toy business. If you are not comfortable with reading or writing about such topics, we discourage you from applying to this position.
- Produce high-level and proficient content that is original, engaging, and free of grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes
- Carry out research on the assigned topics
- Fact-check and revise content as required
- Work closely with a team of talented content proofreaders and managers
- Submit all articles and revisions in a timely manner
- Use SEO techniques to optimize content
What to bring
- Near-native English proficiency
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Microsoft Word, and similar software
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Strong critical-thinking, fact-checking, research, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to conduct in-depth research on adult and hosting-related topics using the internet
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- A good understanding of the nuances of copywriting for marketing
- Ability to communicate and write effectively, to generate well-written content quickly and independently
- Ability to accept and implement feedback
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Fact-checking experience
- Work experience and formal education is desirable, but not mandatory
- Writing and editing experience desirable, preferably as a writer or editor of web content
- Available for occasional weekend work
- Comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment
- In-depth knowledge of the web hosting industry
- Working in a relaxed and results-oriented environment
- Great prospects for career advancement and valuable work experience for people just starting their career
- Salary range: €700 – €900/month
Does the position of a Web Hosting Content Writer speak to you and is it something you’d excel at? If that’s a yes, click on Apply Now and send us your CV and cover letter in ENGLISH. These two documents mark the start of the application process, so we will use them to evaluate your English skills. If they are in any other language, we won’t take your application into consideration.
To ensure your qualifications match the company’s goals, we’ve created a multi-step selection process that will assess your writing skills. The process includes several test assignments, as well as interviews so that we can get to know you better. Therefore, give it your best shot and get ready to use this opportunity to the fullest.
- Holandija, Inostranstvo, Beatrixstraat 30