Did you enjoy developing great websites and combining design, marketing & web development in a single position? We are looking for a webmaster/web developer to lead our websites. Create an extraordinary user experience for more than 30,000 visitors per month with a growing trend.
You will take on a very diverse role. You will be responsible for the expansion, maintenance and optimization of our websites and to accompany its relaunch (from web developer agency team) on-site (www.jouleperformance.com, www.jouleperformance.ch, www.jouleperformance.de).
More is waiting for you, many company advantages (e.g. mobile work equipment), a unique work culture that promotes remote work, and wonderful colleagues who like to bring their hobbies to the office.
We are Joule Performance - and we work to ensure that more people get the best gaming and professional PCs in the world to achieve better results together. That is why we are an Intel Platinum Partner - and offer our customers the most powerful solutions for private and work use.
These tasks await you
- You are a member of our marketing team, in which graphic designers, marketing experts and product managers work together. There are numerous topics in our self-organized team that you can take on independently.
- Expand and improve our websites in terms of structure, quality and reliability.
- Improve the functionality of the website by building and running specific tests.
- Use the latest SEO methods and techniques to optimize websites.
- Ensure smooth, company-wide creation of website content in German, English and French by developing and adapting processes.
- Assist other teams by publishing content on websites, be proactively on offering training courses and creating practicable templates.
- Do the construction and publishing of landing pages
- Integrate interactive content in JAVA / CSS / HTML5
- Experience in creating responsive websites and templates for CMS (knowledge of the Pimcore platform is an advantage) - you quickly identify potential for improvement and get started straight away.
- Confident handling of HTML5, CSS3, CSS animations, Browser-Development tools and CSS pre-processors.
- Openness to discovering new technologies and concepts - we love to constantly improve our work.
- Experience with Wordpress and Woo Commerce; our websites currently use a Woo Commerce webshop
- Practical knowledge in usability and user experience
- Adobe Creative Suite and inbound marketing know-how
- Ideally, a completed degree in applied computer science, media informatics, software development or comparable - but even without a degree, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Language skills English must have B2, "C1 or C2 is a plus"
- German language B talking reading (comunication with programers) is highly valued
- Time for innovation - a trans-European team with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and Serbia.
- Lifelong learning - conferences, occasional lunch-and-learns, and much more.
- Favorite equipment - Linux, Windows or Mac? You decide.
- Family Friendly - We know there are times when the family comes first.
- Remote Work - The focus is on remote work, with regular team meetings (Belgrade). Occasional trips abroad to our headquarters in Switzerland.
IT and Services Computer Software Internet
Areas of activity