At Avast, we strive to give everyone the power to explore our shared digital world freely and safely. Our team is working to help shape the digital world to be a freer, fairer and safer place through the application of science, technology and human ingenuity, and we are looking for people who share our passion to contribute to a better online world. Avast promotes a rich diversity of cultures, debates, and out-of-the-box thinking. Today, Avast is a FTSE 100 company that safeguards more than 435 million people worldwide, protecting their digital data, identity, and privacy.
We are looking for an experienced and talented conversion rate optimization (CRO) expert in Prague to drive the performance of our global websites to the next level.
At Avast, we strive to give everyone the power to explore our shared digital world freely and safely. Our team is working to help craft the digital world to be a freer, fairer and safer place through the application of science, technology, and human resourcefulness, and we are looking for people who share our passion to contribute to a better online world. Avast promotes a rich diversity of cultures, debates, and out-of-the-box thinking. Today, Avast is an FTSE 100 company that safeguards more than 435 million people worldwide, protecting their digital data, identity, and privacy.
What you will do:
- You will take a leading role in growing the web traffic, expanding the user base and increasing the online sales of our global technology brands:
- Coordinate global website launches, campaigns, and content updates end-to-end, working closely with Marketing, Creative, SEO and Coding teams to collect inputs and to ensure high-quality, on-time delivery.
- Propose, define, execute, and evaluate A/B tests aimed at improving website conversion rates and optimizing our key acquisition funnels. Conceive and execute web projects that will grow our user base and revenue.
- Ensure our web pages are optimized for performance, while providing outstanding user experience. Track and evaluate all initiatives, and communicate results to Management
- Measure and analyze website page performance end-to-end, from initial click to final sale
What we are looking for:
- 5 to 10 years of experience in digital marketing and sales, with a proven track record of growing online traffic and revenue on global multilingual websites
- Deep experience improving and optimizing websites for conversion
- A strong analytical mind with expertise in conversion-rate optimization (CRO), and full proficiency with Google Analytics, A/B testing platforms (Google Optimize, Adobe Target etc.) and Microsoft Excel.
- Database data mining is a big plus
- Knowledge of web-tagging (Google Tag Manager)
- An understanding of how UX, design, content and SEO impact website performance
- Working knowledge of PPC and online advertising is a plus
- Exceptional project management and communication skills, with a talent for building consensus among diverse stakeholders
- Ability to juggle many priorities at once and continuously push them forward under tight deadlines and with meticulous attention to detail
- Fluency in English
Why join Avast?
- We’ve got some of the finest brains in this industry, so you’ll learn from and be able to share ideas with the best
- We’re fast, flexible and innovative – we don’t accept the status quo
- We are hungry for growth and we’ve got big ideas
- What you do will affect the lives of millions of people around the globe
- We’re a nice bunch, who don’t take ourselves too seriously
What else we offer:
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off)
- Opportunities for professional growth
- The dynamic international work environment
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card
Sounds exciting? We look forward to hearing from you.
Avast does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team, even in a situation when the relevant candidate is employed by Avast.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Mihaila Pupina 6 11070
- PIB: 107671166
- Matični broj: 20848413