Temp position - Until the end of the year
We are looking for a self-starter to join our dynamic digital marketing team. You will work on a wide variety of digital projects to understand customer needs, marketing/business priorities/objective and translate/develop optimal digital customer experience.
Job - Key Responsibilities:
Perform website content updates and maintenance
- Ensure that updates of content and creation of all web material and functionality take place in an efficient and timely way
- Quality control & testing : Test all functionality and links and resolve any errors or issues in a timely and efficient way
- Implementing best practice usability and accessibility guidelines on all aspects of web production
- Ensure that web page and associated designs produced are consistent with branding as well as best practice standards and guidelines
- Provides feedback to content owners to help optimize content and pages
- Perform adhoc reporting in Google Analytics as needed
- Design website graphics to work within existing templates
Critical Skills, Experiences, and Attributes required for this position:
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar role
- Familiarity with complex enterprise content management systems (CMS). Sitecore knowledge a plus.
- Highly detail oriented
- Demonstrated experience in HTML and CSS (a plus)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with team members who are around the world
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of Photoshop or other graphical software
- Must be a team player who can take direction on project assignments but is also able to work independently.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in large, complex organizational structures with rapidly changing requirements and shifting priorities.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume in English.
Iron Mountain d.o.o.
- Srbija, Novi Banovci, Treća Logistička 1
- PIB: 104267420
- Matični broj: 20128119