GetLeadsFast, LLC in Missouri, USA is looking for an experienced Project Manager to help run our team and manage website projects to ensure they are on time and on budget. Please only apply if you have previous Website Development / Technical Management experience and Speak Proficient English. We will provide you with a USA-based telephone to communicate with clients.
Work Hours: 4 pm - 12 pm Central European Time, Monday-Friday, excluding weekends and holidays.
Skills must be very strong in English, Technical / Web Management, and Client Communication. Must be able to demonstrate web knowledge.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Check with developers on progress, give them feedback from the client and tasks from the client. Try to be as detailed as possible so they can be efficient. Share notes from client meetings with devs
- Make Internal Calls with the team to go over tasks over Telephone/Email/Hangouts
- Tasks Report (done, not done, remaining work)
- Follow Project Managers timeline to help following projects be on time
- Keep active in Slack -Be online and available, Monday-Friday, 4 pm- 12 pm Eastern European Time
- Daily Scrum Meetings with Team @ 10am - Weekly Meeting Wednesday 10am
- Managing Website Projects to Ensure On-Time & On-Budget
- Test Software with Team
- Previous Web Development Experience
- Worked with Developers in the Past
- Ability to Follow up with Multiple Projects
- Can work 12pm-4pm, Monday-Friday
- Super Energized
- Please provide versioning software username (GitLab, BitBucket, etc.)
- Please provide URLs of example websites you have built and managed.
- Please ensure your WIFi connection and microphone are fully working for scheduled Zoom meetings.