The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are currently looking for a
Web Software Developer
About your Role
As a Web Software Developer in our Development CASD team, you will participate in development of awarded Asseco web software solution for document management. You will analyse business requirements and translate them into technical specifications. In addition, you will provide support, handle issues and be engaged in innovation.
- You have 2+ years of experience in web software development
- You have strong knowledge of MVC and JS frameworks (Ext.NET and Angular are advantages)
- You have strong knowledge of the C#, .NET and ASP.NET MVC.
- You are solid in relational databases and SQL.
- You have experience with DMS and BPM platforms are advantages.
- You are fluent in English
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results against internal and external standards of excellence
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems.
- You are a good team-player
- You are open to acquiring new skills and competencies, as well as improving existing
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects for prestigious clients
- A mentor to help you develop technical skills in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, free gym, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties . Please do not submit additional documents .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 23.05.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno