Looking for a Webflow Developer to help grow a stealth-mode AI startup by joining their remote team.
They’re looking for a fiercely independent and self-motivated person who can thrive in the comfort of their own work-space, on their own hours.
Their company culture is intense, but professionally and personally rewarding. You’ll own projects, be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and execute. Best of all, working in a remote setting allows you to spend less time in meetings and more time doing the things you love.
You will work remotely, decide your own hours, and find self-fulfillment through results-focused work. Team members spend only 2−3% of their week in meetings — you’ll spend most of your time researching, documenting, coding, and building.
All that and no commute, either. Ever wondered what you could accomplish with two more hours in your day? We’re excited to find out.
- Align web design and user experience requirements
- Optimize web pages for efficiency
- Work with backend developers and designers for consistency
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Develop new user-facing features
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Create web pages using markup languages
- Design with a balance between functional and aesthetic elements
- Maintain brand consistency throughout design
- 1y+ of experience in Webflow
- 1y+ of experience as a frontend developer
- Have experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Understand principles of search engine optimization
- Understand how content management systems work
- Understand cross-browser compatibility issues well
- Adapt and be willing to learn new techniques
- Have a high attention to detail
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Be proficient in written and spoken English
- Experience in designing sites that sell digital product/s
- In particular e-books and videos
- Experience in designing exclusive membership areas
We are a Silicon Valley recruitment firm that powers companies used daily by millions of users. We work out of offices on 3 continents, with the majority of us working remotely from home or coworking spaces.We’re looking for talented developers, data scientists, machine learning specialists, project managers, technical writers, account managers and sales reps.Više o poslodavcu