Weekend Track N Trace Representative:
Collaborate with internal account Teams to ensure freight is tracked and any problems are communicated proactively. Responsible for tracking, reporting, and maintaining key KPI’s surrounding service and OTD. Escalate complications directly to the account manager and work together towards a resolution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison between shippers, receivers, and customers.
- Track our customer freight communicating timely correspondence back to both customers and vendors.
- Escalation management - Identifying problems in a proactive fashion and thinking “outside the box” to bring solutions to the table.
- Maintain driver relations helping to pay EFS checks, reschedule appointments, and confirm pertinent load details.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English fluently (will be tested during the interview process).
- 1-2 years industry experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with strong organizational skills.
- Must be comfortable using Office Suite and online TMS systems.
- Aggressive compensation package
- Weekend Shift from 14:00-22:00 Saturday/Sunday
- Possibility to work from home (or office)
- Tremendous opportunity for advancement - We promote from within!
- Family atmosphere with little to no turnover
- SRBIJA, Beograd, Karadjordjeva 89
- PIB: 111228321
- Matični broj: 21445592