ICL Services is one of the biggest and oldest Russian IT companies currently in top 100 world IT outsourcing companies and key partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients (Eurobank, Auchan, Kelly Services, British Petroleum, Australia Airline, Itella, Leroy Merlin) from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
- A full-time employment contract
- An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility once up to twice in the week
- Compensation package (quarterly bonuses for outstanding performance, private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification, bonuses for outstanding performance)
- Opportunities for advancement within the company:
- 50% of employees’ got salary raise
- 30% of employees’ had a career growth
- Opportunity to participate in various corporative programes (MVP - mentoring program)
- Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally)
- Modern and comfortable office in New Belgrade
- A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
- Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
- Human corporative culture:
- 80-85% of our employees appreciate human corporate culture in ICL Services
- 85-90% of employees says that they work with great people
- 7,78% is undesirable attrition rate for 2018
- Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely values its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum
- Full cycle maintenance of server hardware running OC Windows server, performing regular operations (OS, services, hardware);
- Monitors performance and proactively administers assigned systems and in-house applications.
- Provides regular reports on performance, project status, and other infrastructure data
- Maintains data, software, and hardware security and emergency procedures.
- Assists with on-going assessment and upgrading of systems and infrastructure.
- Researches, evaluates and recommends hardware and software for systems and helps plan for the future.
- Helps troubleshoot medium to complex systems related problems, also remotely
- Communicates and coordinates with other system administrators and users, using standard communication processes.
- Provides Tier 2 and Tier 3 end-user support, as required, using standard tools and processes.
- Meets response/service levels as determined by IT.
- Writes some user and system administration documentation.
- Maintains/expands technical knowledge of system administration and engineering through self-study and structured courses.
- Strong knowledge of system administration Windows Operating Systems like Server 2008/2012/2016 R2
- Knowledge of the principles of operation and configuration DNS‚ DHCP‚ VPN‚ FTP‚ HTTP services and RAID arrays;
- Experience in AD (User management, groups, policy etc);
- Basic experience of VMWare VSphere are welcome
- Innovative thinking
- Being a team player
- Curious in regards to new IT technologies
- Absolutely reliable and dedicated to the job
- Good interpersonal skills to deal with our internal customers
- Scripting/programming skills (Powershell, Java, C++, etc.) are welcome
- Good knowledge of the ITIL principles
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an introductory interview with the team in Belgrade, and a technical interview with our IT experts in Kazan. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Deadline for applications: 01.05.2019.
ICL Services and solutions d.o.o.
ICL Services posluje na međunarodnom tržištu od 2006. godine. Jedna je od najvećih i najstarijih ruskih IT kompanija koja je trenutno u top 100 svetskih kompanija koje u oblasti outsourcing-a i ključni partner Fujitsu kompanije.Danas kompanija “ICL Services” broji više od 1.000 zaposlenih koji uspešno sarađuju sa preko 80 krupnih klijenata iz 30 država sveta (Eurobank, Auchan, Kelly Services, British Petroleum, Australia Airline, Itella, Leroy Merlin), i pružaju…Više o poslodavcu