We are a regional HR company operating in the Adriatic countries, servicing over 1.000 clients and over 12.000 associates on a daily basis. We have been present on the market with one goal – to help companies be better at hiring and overcome all HR challenges. With the power of our highly professional and dedicated colleagues, we are committed to drive our clients’ core business forward by providing high quality, customized, full scale of HR solutions and services.
For our Client, successful law firm, we are seeking motivated and proactive candidate for the following position:
- Implement activities under minimal supervision
- Conducting legal analysis and researching legal matters
- Providing advice on legal matters
- Drafting contracts, legal opinions, memoranda, and briefing documents
- Reviewing legal material
- Attendance at court
- Prepare presentations and reports
- Establish, maintain, process, and/or oversee files, correspondence, databases, records, and/or other documents
- Assisting lawyers in day-to-day business
- General ad-hoc duties in agreement with the superior
- Bachelor of Laws degree or higher
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Bar exam not required
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Proficient use of Windows, MS Office, and overall computer/internet literacy
- Trustworthy and reliable person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Đorđa Stanojevića 12, 11070 Beograd, Srbija
Deadline for applications: 12.03.2020.