Workforce Reporting Analyst
is responsible for creation, managing and analyses for Reporting process for Customer Care Department and, if needed, other departments. This position supports and drives business process improvements, performance efficiency, automation and customer experience improvement.
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly, annual, ad-hoc and other needed reports concerning Customer Care Performance, relevant KPI`s and Quality in work;
- Root-couse analysis and presentation of reports of archived results and deviations;
- Analytic support for generated reports and relevant strategic KPI`s;
- Regular feedback and solution proposals for noticed deviations and mitigation strategy;
- Constant improvement in reporting process and Workforce Management and Reporting Team processes;
- Cross functional collaboration with Customer Care stakeholders and relevant business and technical sides (TnCO, Segments, Finances…);
- Perform other duties assigned by Manager relevant to the team and department processes.
For the good start, you will need:
- College degree;
- Advanced user of MS Excel (WBA, pivot tables, data analyst tool...);
- Proficient user of MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access;
- Strong mathematics and statistics knowledge;
- Strong analytical, communicational, and organizational skills;
- Customer Care or Workforce Management experience is advantage.
You will enjoy:
- Working in comfortable and functionally equipped working space
- Attractive salary package including benefits such as company phone and number with unlimited internet and annual health check
- Friendly and dynamic team who will support you from the beginning
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
Please apply by 19.05.2019.