Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
IT Infrastructure Engineer
Req ID 9199 Pančevo, Serbia
We are looking for a new colleague in our IT team.
Your tasks as IT Infrastructure Engineer:
- Responding to queries on the phone, via E-Mail, in person, or through remote access.
- Offering technical assistance on the delivery, configuration, set up, maintenance
- Troubleshooting of computer systems, hardware, and software.
- Keeping close contact with local colleagues in Production IT and in the Delivery&Support for solving the opened issues
- Assisting in maintenance of computer networks and associated devices
Your profile as IT Infrastructure Engineer:
- Successfully completed degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of MS Windows Server 2016 and server services (DNS, DHCP, Print, WSUS, etc), networking fundamentals with TCP/IP v4 usage experience (IP subnets, routing, VLANs) and knowledge of Cisco switches configuration and administration;
- Good understanding of high-availability and disaster recovery; knowledge of disk storage hardware and tape technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences such as: operations, IT and engineering personnel
ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of around 146,000 with approximately 230 locations in some 40 countries. ZF is one of the largest automotive suppliers worldwide. For more information visit ZF.com/career
ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of 146,000 with approximately 230 locations in some 40 countries. In 2017, ZF achieved sales of €36.4 billion and as such, is one of the largest automotive suppliers worldwide. With its broad portfolio, ZF is advancing mobility and services for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology applications. ZF’s E-Mobility Division is expanding…Više o poslodavcu