As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
To expand our Paid Media & Distribution Belgrade Team at our TX Services site in Belgrade, we are currently looking for a smart, talented and dedicated C++ Engineer.
If you enjoy solving problems in a creative way with elegant solutions then you will enjoy working with us as!
- Operation of a middleware, programmed in C++
- Development of interfaces to peripheral systems such as Salesforce or SAP
- Support in the conception and development of new digital products and services
- Cooperation in the continuous modernization of the product
- System-wide error analysis with the involvement of the specialist department
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field
- Excellent Knowledge in C++ (3 years) and good software development skills
- Knowledge of modern software development processes including agile methodologies, testing, and continuous integration
- Experience in maintaining and refactoring large software products is a plus
- Good knowledge with LLVM
- Good knowledge of SQL in the MariaDB environment
- Practical experience with Ubuntu and CLion as development environment
- Prior knowledge of git is advantageous
- Prior knowledge of Docker is advantageous
- Previous knowledge of Salesforce APEX or Lightning is advantageous
- Prior knowledge of SAP ABAP is advantageous
- Prior of economic and operational correlations
- You are a communicative team player, who distinguishes himself through analytical and abstract thinking
- You are a well-balanced personality who enjoys exchanging expertise and contributing innovative ideas across team boundaries
- A high degree of independence and commitment is one of your strengths
- You speak fluent English, German is a plus
- High persuasiveness and assertiveness complete your profile
- Be a part of establishing a Swiss based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours. We don't track time, we trust our people.
- We offer you a chance to visit conferences and training if you wish to do so
- Lots of team activities and perks: "beer evenings", yearly retreats, hackathons
- Work with an international team of talented engineers
- Modern, sunny and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere.
- A stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally