C# Game Developer
IGT (www.igt.com) is a global leader in gaming with 5$ billion revenue, 12000+ employees in more than 100 countries. IGT Belgrade branch provides gaming products for commercial casino markets, distributed government-sponsored markets, interactive (online) markets and sports betting markets. Our branch in Belgrade has 250+ employees and it’s located at Business Center Usce with team offices with great views.
What you’ll do:
- You will be coding games for our slot machines that run in casinos, in cooperation with
- Game designers, Graphic artists, Mathematicians and Test Engineers
- You will develop using existing frameworks with high emphasis on the visual
- presentation of the games
- Good knowledge of C# and Object Oriented Programming
- Basic knowledge of 2D/3D graphic development
- You are a self-starter and can work independently
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience in Unity
- Experience developing event-driven applications
The way we work:
One developer codes one game from beginning to end. Project duration for game development can be anywhere from 2 months (short) to 9 months (long). You will be working in a small development team cooperating with Game designers, Graphic artists, Mathematicians and Test Engineers, in a good working atmosphere.
- Very competitive salary
- Career development in a stable environment (projects planned for several years in
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Well-connected location with global offices in Austria, UK, Italy and United States
Our Recruitment Process:
- CV review
- Test – Demo Game
- What we assess here is game problem-solving, not your Unity expertise.
- You’ll have 7 working days to complete the test.
- Face-to-face tech interview
- What we assess here is your knowledge of C# and Object Oriented Programming
- Candidates who successfully complete both steps are eligible to pass to the final round.
- Usually the whole process lasts 2-3 weeks – we’ll keep you updated on each stage!