- We are a remote team creating software that manage the different phases of clinical trials.
- Our team consists of experts working on the full life cycle of product development.
- We focus on flexibility, our platform allows almost any configuration, covering client needs without additional development efforts, while following strict industry regulations.
- Our platform is used by doctors, nurses, managers, and many other roles all over the globe to manage clinical trials led by world-famous pharmaceutical companies.
Here is how we work:
- We are fully remote. This means you get to do your schedule no matter the time zone.
- You will be part of a small cross-functional team (5-6 full-stack engineers, manual and auto QA, scrum master) that interacts with other teams and project coordinators like product managers and designers.
- You will participate in 2-week sprints to produce product increments.
- You will participate in our agile rituals to showcase the work, ask questions and help improve the process.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Help maintain and improve our medical imaging family of apps.
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation, and performing code reviews.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms, and products.
- Implement new features, bugs resolution, improve the existing solutions, take care of performances.
It would be great if you would have:
- Proven experience as an Application Developer in various fields such as desktop and web
- Proven experience working with WinForm (DevExpress)
- Proven experience working with source control tools (SourceTree, Git)
- Experience working with PostgreSQL database (You know how to use join, view, functions, procedures, etc.)
- Experience working with Jenkins
- Familiarity with message queuing systems such as RabbitMQ
- Familiarity with Windows Services, WCF
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
We think it is a plus if:
- You are interested in expanding your knowledge of clinical processes and trials
- You have a background in biotech or related industries
- You have international work experience
- Flexible working hours with 100% remote work
- Paid self-learning time
- Paid online courses
- Home office budget
- Being a part of the fast-growing med-tech industry
Join our team as we push boundaries and bring innovation to the field of life sciences. At the core of our vision is one goal: creating end-to-end products that enable our clients to focus on what they do best - discover novel types of therapies. As a strongly focused, distributed team, we are driven by enthusiasm for working on cutting-edge solutions and problems. We are led by problems we must solve to enable our client's amazing breakthroughs in clinical trial phases. If you want to join our mission-driven team working on enabling faster improvements in drug discovery, send us your CV.