If you have experience running Google Ads eCommerce accounts and you’re looking to join a world-class team and work with superb clients while being completely location independent, then we might be a good fit.
Texonica is a fast growing Google Ads agency working with some of the biggest brands which products you can buy in stores your pass on your daily commute.
We are now searching for a highly motivated team member to join us as an Google Ads Account Manager & Strategist.
What can you expect:
- Work in one of the fastest growing industries (eCommerce) with some of it’s top brands
- Fully remote position with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a world-class friendly team that cares about your success
- Fast paced work environment that encourages learning and professional development
- Learning opportunities through to access the newest courses and learning from the other team members
- Creating strategies and implementing them in client’s Google Ad account
- Monitor and present project updates to clients, or project team members
- Analyze client needs and goals to suggest plans of action
- High level team management (plan & distribute workload, ensure deadlines are met, QA, etc.)
- Client communications – communicating with a client as a trusted advisor in form of messages and video calls (kickoff, audit, onboarding, communication & reporting)
- Working with other team members
- Recommending CRO improvements for client website
- Learning new marketing skills, new platforms, new strategies and best tactics
- Being up to date with Ecommerce happenings
Standards for the position:
- Experienced Media buying. You’re experienced in executing paid media strategies for Ecommerce brands.
- Communication skills. You will be proficient and confident in communication with clients and other team members.
- Self-Motivation. A desire to become an integral & important part of the team.
- Be resourceful. Focus your attention on finding solutions not worrying about problems.
- Leadership. The desire to take ownership of ad accounts & strategies and lead the relationship with the client.
- Initiative and forward-thinking. “Measure twice, cut once” in communication. Think through how your message will be received by team members and a client.
- Team player. Thinking of the whole and not putting yourself above others.
2+ years of experience:
- Working with Google Ads & Shopping campaigns
- Working in an agency environment
- Working in a client-facing role
- Working with Ecommerce clients
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Google Certified
- Understanding of marketing concepts
- Estonija, Tallinn, Sepapaja 6