The Nespresso story began with a simple idea: enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee – just like a skilled barista. The focus of Nespresso is on delivering highest quality coffees and ultimate coffee experiences to our consumers cup after cup, allowing them to enjoy the highest quality coffee at home. The entire Nespresso system – the interaction of the original Nespresso aluminium capsule with the genuine Nespresso machine – is designed to ensure the consistent quality that has made Nespresso the reference in the portioned coffee sector and one of the fastest growing global food and beverage brands. Every Nespresso capsule sold in the world is produced in one of our three state-of-the-art production centres in Switzerland. Nespresso is the worldwide pioneer and reference for highest quality portioned coffee.
SF1 Coffee - distributer of Nespresso coffee in the region- Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Bulgaria is looking for a person to successfully fill in the position of
positioned in Belgrade
About the Job
The eCommerce Manager will be accountable for the market's eCommerce Channels Sales. He/she will be in charge of building the channel’s long-term strategy, its business development and operational planning ensuring the E2E optimization, efficiency and profitability.
The eCommerce Manager will lead a structured eCommerce team and will be accountable to deliver upon both sales and customer satisfaction targets. He/she will be responsible of driving the day-to-day operations, according to the defined strategy, in close cooperation with the market's functions and channels' management.
Leads the markets' (Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Bulgaria) eCommerce business development and builds the strategy to deliver on sales and customer satisfaction targets.
- Defining the local strategy, assembling brand and relational initiatives, from traffic acquisition to conversion and retention, in close collaboration with all regions/market's functions and channels;
- Accountable for the exploration, assessment and development of local eRetailing initiatives (promo redemption mechanisms, econtent, etc.);
- Building the eCommerce OP alignment with all relevant market's departments/functions, leading the team in its execution.
- Establishing clear and effective ways of working with all key market stakeholders (CRC, SC, Finance, etc.);
- Ensure the successful implementation of the eCommerce solutions - including website launches, projects, performance and analytics tools;
- Lead the eCommerce team in the execution of the defined Strategy and operational plan to reach conversion, sales & customers satisfaction objectives.
- Accountable for the E2E optimization of the eCommerce Channel performance, from qualified traffic acquisition, e-merchandising & personalization and retention activities;
- Accountable on delivering Marketing & Commercial digital activities on time and quality as defined in the eCommerce Strategy;
- Ensure all eBusiness activities & KPIs are tracked;
- Accountable to centralize all eCommerce needs/initiatives at Market/Regional level;
- Ensure that eCommerce Operations are managed according the Global standard defined and all Digital Nespresso guidelines applied at Channel level;
- Ensure all legal terms & conditions are compliant with local laws;
- Manage the Channel performance vs targets;
- Manage the Channel Operational Plan/budget for the Market/Region.
Develops People and Organisation
- Establish the appropriate team Structure to run and master the eCommerce Operations in market, in line with the operational plan (OP) and international guidelines;
- Recruit, develop, motivate and manage a team to deliver superior performance and results;
- Manage the development and evolution of the eBusiness (eCommerce) function in the Market/Region;
- Ensure local eBusiness functions training capabilities;
- Ensure the market's awareness on all-things-eCommerce by building specific local initiatives and by leveraging available trainings.
About You /Professional Qualifications and Experience/
We are looking for a motivated team member, who brings along the following background:
- At least 5 years experiences in eBusiness;
- Experience in building and managing eBusiness operations (organization, processes, guidelines) a strong plus;
- Strong experience in eCommerce Operations (Content Management, eMerchandising & personalization).
- Experience in Digital Marketing activities to drive traffic on websites (SEO, SEM, Display, Email…);
- Understands and improves the customer journey: identifies pain points; continuously researches and user-tests digital product experiences; creates intuitive digital solutions;
- Strong customer and marketing insight (from Market research, Customer satisfaction surveys, web analytics, and CRM-customer data);
- Constructively questions current practices and processes;
- Poses financial knowledge (sales statistics, return on investment) and can create detailed reports;
- Proven track record of developing a digital marketing strategy, implementing digital ecosystem from e-commerce to CRM (experience using Salesforce is a plus);
- Strong Web Analytics knowledge (Google Analytics certification a plus);
- Knowledge of the various ECOMM platforms, Advertising Systems, IT Systems and Digital Tools used to bring about the latest digital experience to life (SF1 currently uses NBSoft ECOMM platform, SessionCam, BrightEdge, Salesforce CRM, Sprinklr, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Google Search Console, Facebook & Google Ads Managers) as well as IT competencies to implement various integrations of the ECOMM platform with banking platforms, couriers, ERP, CRM, etc.;
- Good skills in copywriting will be considered as an asset;
- People management experience is a must, in leading and managing cross functional team;
- Ability to present effectively up to most senior levels in the organization;
- Have a solid commercial mindset, possess analytical skills and capable of driving own results;
- Highly collaborative, with the ability to engage and work in partnership with marketing team within the Market and Region;
- Advanced spoken and written English communications skills.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with an exceptional team of people;
- Excellent environment for personal and professional development;
- Opportunities for further professional training and certification;
- Work in an international environment;
- Opportunity to expand the brand into other regional markets including Ukraine;
- Opportunity to expand responsibility to other consumer brands within various SF1 Group companies.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of SF1 Coffee’s future PLEASE CLICK TO APPLY. We look forward to hearing from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
SF1 Coffee d.o.o.
“SF1 Coffee” d.o.o. je generalni i ekskluzivni distributer Nespresso kafe u regionu, koji je svetski pionir u proizvodnji dozirane kafe vrhunskog kvalitetaNespresso priča počela je jednostavnom idejom: omogućiti svima da kreiraju savršenu šoljicu espresso kafe - baš kao i iskusni barista. Od svog početka 1986. godine, Nespresso je redefinisao i revolucionirao način na koji milioni ljudi uživaju u espresso kafi. To je oblikovalo globalnu kulturu ispijanja kafe. Nespresso je fokusiran da svojim potrošačima…Više o poslodavcu