This role is to assess, establish and maintain safe working environment for the employees in the company through risk assessment, vocational health care, environment protection, etc. in accordance with the requirements of the law.
- Responsible for the early EHS risk assessment, control, supervision during acceptance of new processes, new facilities or equipment;
- Set up vocational protection system, including medical check for high-risk positions, safety protection methods, etc.;
- Investigate the accident if any, find out the root cause, set up lesson-learn, and communicate with government for any necessary actions to be taken;
- Environment protection, waste management;
- Responsible for tracking and supervision of EHS improvement projects.
- Bachelor, Safety Management related majors;
- More than 3 years EHS manage experience;
- English with good listening, speaking, reading and writing;
- Expert in EHS professional knowledge and management, EHS system operation and management capabilities; Risk identification and management control;
- Communication and coordination capabilities, have experience about maintain relationship with government EHS departments.
MINTH AUTOMOBILE PARTS BALKAN doo
MINTH established in 1992 in Ningbo China. In 1997, the company organized its various branch companies into a single Group Company, and MINTH Group Limited entered into a new area in the field of exterior auto-parts of passenger vehicle in Mainland China. On 1 December 2005, MINTH Group was listed in the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (stock code: 0425). MINTH has now expanded to become a leading supplier in design, manufacturing and sales of body structural parts, trims and decorative parts of passenger…Više o poslodavcu