At Carnegie Technologies we bring together the best and the brightest to challenge the status quo and develop real, revenue-generating communications products that take advantage of the fundamental shifts in the communications technology ecosystem. Founded in 2010 following a successful 20-year history operating wireless networks and developing adjunct communications products, Carnegie Technologies is a communications company with industry experience and engineering teams on four continents. We have deep expertise in software development for mobile devices and cellular core network operations, that we now leverage to drive the development of the next generation of communications technology such as connectivity expansion to remote areas, network performance enhancements, and the world’s only comprehensive out-of-the-box IoT solution.
Carnegie is a rapidly growing company driven to make new and exciting technology. We offer competitive pay, great benefits and a place to grow along with our quality products. We operate in a fast-pace but casual and collaborative work environment.
Our office in Belgrade is seeking to hire a iOS Developer. If you want to join our team of enthusiasts of all professional backgrounds we would gladly welcome you on board!
As a developer for Carnegie Technologies, you’ll be joining a group of people who are passionate about modern iOS development and its ability to change the world. You’ll help create and build beautiful software that matters using software development best practices (Agile, CI/CD). You’ll get to work using the latest frameworks with a tight knit team of talented individuals.
- CS Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years in iOS development with at least one released app to app store (solo or as a team member)
- Experienced in working with Swift (Objective-C is a plus)
- Knowledge of REST API architecture
- Understanding of client-side development as well as the API backend stack
- Solid understanding of memory management, threading, UI layout/rendering, network performance
- Detail oriented and good teamwork skills
- Energetic, creative and fun to work with
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
WOULD BE TAKEN AS ADVANTAGE
- Work experience with messaging / VoIP apps
- Knowledge of SIP (Session Initiation Protocol)
- Knowledge of Core Data ORM
- Worked with iOS Architecture components
- Wrote automated tests
- Experience in writing iOS libraries
- Worked with Continuous integration/deployment tools
- Clean code enthusiast
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Design and implement solutions
- Write and maintain iOS apps and libraries
- Troubleshoot issues
- Write unit and instrumentation tests
- Code review
- Share knowledge with other colleagues
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible working hours
- Private Health Insurance/Pension funding
- Sports activities twice a week
- FitPass program for individual recreation
- Free fresh fruit, snacks, tea and coffee
- Possibility for professional growth
- English language course with a native speaker
- Relaxed and inspiring working environment
We are located in the city center near the fast growing and changing area of Savamala District.
Let’s innovate together!
Deadline for applications: 09.01.2019.