Ljubljana, Remote, Varaždin, Zagreb
If you would like to be working on native iPhone and iPad apps, develop your own skills in a positive environment and have fun at the same time, this is a job for you!
Qualifications & Experience
- at least 2 years of experience working as an iOS Developer
- strong CS fundamentals, especially in OOP
- excellent knowledge of Cocoa Touch framework, based on Swift or Objective-C
- literacy in reactive programming (RxSwift, ReactiveCocoa)
- experience with using some of these software architectures: MVVM, VIPER, MVC
- knowledge of networking, debugging, databases, CI/CD and testing
- a drive to make your code better every day
- been working with both local and international clients
- excellent English knowledge
- planing, development, deployment, and maintenance of various software solutions
- defining tasks and giving time estimates
- to write clean, maintainable code and test it
- to roll out new features, and analyze (and react) to the results you learn about from our QA Engineers and user feedback
- to collaborate with clients and both project and technical teams
- being able to present your solutions in front of clients and/or a group of colleagues
- use agile methodologies in development (if you don’t know them yet, we will teach you)
- participate in code reviews, pairing, and other forms of knowledge sharing
- to continually improve your skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
- working in a cross-functional team
What can you expect from us?
We offer a number of benefits, high-quality tools, bad jokes, and a stimulating work environment.
- Work on open source
Isn’t it nice to give back to the community? You can contribute, too. Check it out.
- Career Switch
Try something new. Maybe you are a frontend dev and would like to try your hand at backend development?
- Educational budget
Books, courses, conferences… It’s up to you how you spend it.
- Travel opportunities
We work for clients all over the world so we get to travel and explore new places along with it.
- Free language courses
Ramp up your vocabulary through tailor-made language courses.
Health & Family life
- Subsidized recreation
It’s important to stay fit. That’s why we sponsor gym membership of your choice.
- Free health checks
You know what they say: the greatest wealth is health. That’s why we sponsor it regularly.
- Flexible working hours
Tailor your working hours to fit your schedule.
- Paid vacation for everyone
Students or non-students, we treat all our people equally.
Around the office
- Working remotely
It’s all about flexibility.
- Fun and games budget
Every team gets a monthly budget to spend on fun stuff.
- Bring your dog to work
If your four-legged friend doesn’t eat MacBooks, tag him along.
- Fruit, coffee, snacks, beer…
To keep your energy levels up.
- Car and bike parking
Don’t let your ride get caught in the rain.
Rok za konkurisanje: 23.04.2020.