We are hiring an experienced and passionate iOS Developer to design, develop and enhance innovative and robust iOS applications with the rest of our ambitious dream team.
Our ideal candidate should be able to actively contribute to the development of fast, secure, and reliable apps, work well under tight deadlines and have an eye for detail.
Duties and responsibilities
- Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform.
- Working in a team of talented iOS engineers developing native apps
- Work closely with product management & UX to execute an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of experience with iOS
- Hands on experience with to REST API
- Must have experience in Mac OS platforms
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Working in Agile development process.
- Staying up to date with current best practices and technologies
- Swift and Objective-C code.
- GIT source control, and we work in a Trunk- Based Development process
- VIPER architecture and MVC
- A passion for technology and the ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
The ideal candidate must be able to work autonomously, with a product/feature perspective, as opposed to a task-like work routine, continuously keeping in mind how the specific task worked on fits into the big picture, and proactively suggesting alternative ways to do things better.
Shared Mobility doo
We are software company powered by KINTO, Toyota’s mobility service. Here, we are dedicated to revolutionising the way people commute. Why? Because we believe that commuting can be greener, less costly and, most importantly, less of a hassle. How? Our dedicated team is committed to building the best corporate mobility solution, KINTO Join, the mobile app and web platform that allows for incentivised ridesharing scheme implementation, and ease of use. We believe in having fun with…Više o poslodavcu