iOS Software Developer
Endava is a public technology company, with over 17 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Digital Evolution, Agile Transformation and Automation solutions, Endava helps its clients be more engaging, responsive and efficient by supporting them from ideation to production.
Endava has 4,700 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Colombia.
Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endava recognised the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice in certain regions.
Consider a new opportunity
As a Senior iOS Software Developer you will work on the products for technology companies, developing consumer apps, as well as apps for enterprise users. You will work with wide range of technologies on standalone apps, or on apps that are part of a bigger system. Often these apps will interface external hardware devices, such as headsets, wearables, medical devices, and others. You will be a part of an agile mobile team usually together with a client bringing high quality solutions to production. You will have opportunity to promote and display initiative and innovation.
- Write high-quality and well documented code, conduct and participate in code reviews, and follow strong engineering principles and standards
- Research the technical feasibility of new ideas and actively suggest technology improvements
- Keeping up with the latest trends and emerging technologies in mobile landscapes
- Cooperate closely with Quality Assurance, Product Owners, and other mobile as well as backend engineers
- Support and coach less experienced team members
- Manage day to day cooperation with clients
- Take full ownership of your career and benefit from our development opportunities
Match your profile
- Minimum 5 years of professional working experience in software engineering out of which at last 2 years of experience with iOS development
- Good knowledge of Objective-C programming language. Being familiar with Swift is highly recommended.
- Object-oriented analysis and design techniques
- Understanding of modern design patterns and architectures commonly used on mobile platforms
- Being very comfortable with Git and GitFlow branching model
- Having strong research practices and delivering high quality software
- Having a passion and initiative for continual learning about new technologies and approaches
- Able to perform and assist within collaborative environments to reach project goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
The following skills would be a plus:
- Deep understanding of various Bluetooth profiles supported on iOS platform
- Being familiar with mobile hybrid apps frameworks e.g. PhoneGap, Ionic, Xamarin…
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Employee stock options
- Private health insurance
- Company sponsored trainings, domestic and international conferences, workshops and education
- Modern casual working environment to help you be productive and have fun playing pool, table tennis and foosball
- Team buildings and paid slots for volleyball, football and basketball
- Fruits and refreshments
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to email@example.com. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.
Deadline for applications: 13.03.2019.