- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
- Oglas dostupan i studentima
QA Automation Engineer with Java
Work from home (Serbia)
We are looking for a looking for a passionate QA Automation Engineer to join our IT team with experience using the Selenium Java Framework, or other comparable UI test automation frameworks.
As a QA Automation Engineer at our company, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and troubleshooting automated test scripts to validate the technical and functional integrity of web, mobile, and service-based application components.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Working knowledge of at least one automated testing tool such as Selenium, but other technologies area also accepted
- Experience automating testing of web services and technologies (Examples: REST API and JSON, Web Server, etc.)
- Experience with coded UI automation testing, Java Script UI Testing and UI Test Automation
- Designing, developing, and maintaining manual and automated test scenarios to address business and technical use cases
- Testing plan and testing case design, development and maintenance
- Continually expanding scope of automated test coverage and frameworks
- Contributing to process improvements by identifying problems, driving discussion, and evaluating alternatives
- Solid written and spoken English skills
The following experience is also desired, but not required:
- Understanding of the Agile Methodology, as well as development practices like TDD
- Experience with Java and Selenium Java Framework
- Experience with JEE Technologies as well as one or more UI Frameworks like Angular, React, Backbone, or Vue, among others
- Familiarity with IDEs for Java like Eclipse, as well as tools like Maven
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
We are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Working in an international team
- A chance to participate in a huge project, with top-of-the-game clients
- Work from home
This is a work from home position and will require that candidates are willing and able to work from home.
Deadline for applications: 30.03.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno