At Carnegie Technologies we bring together the best and the brightest to challenge the status quo and develop real, revenue-generating communications products that take advantage of the fundamental shifts in the communications technology ecosystem. Founded in 2010 following a successful 20-year history operating wireless networks and developing adjunct communications products, Carnegie Technologies is a communications company with industry experience and engineering teams on four continents. We have deep expertise in software development for mobile devices and cellular core network operations, that we now leverage to drive the development of the next generation of communications technology such as connectivity expansion to remote areas, network performance enhancements, and the world’s only comprehensive out-of-the-box IoT solution.
Carnegie is a rapidly growing company driven to make new and exciting technology. We offer competitive pay, great benefits and a place to grow along with our quality products. We operate in a fast-pace but casual and collaborative work environment.
Our office in Belgrade is seeking to hire a QA Automation Engineer. If you want to join our team of enthusiasts of all professional backgrounds we would gladly welcome you on board!
QA Automation Engineer
- Write and execute test plans and test cases for back end products (API tests)
- Identify product defects, log issues into a bug tracking system, and verify fixes through various environments
- At least one of:
- Android -> Espresso, Kotlin
- iOS -> Swift Native, EarlGrey
- Server -> Python with pytest
WOULD BE TAKEN AS ADVANTAGE
- Jenkins configuration, maintenance
- JMeter jobs configuration, maintenance
- 2+ years of experience with responsibilities as defined in this advertisement
- Solid technical English
- Ability to use wide variety of technologies and tools
- Good team playing and communication skills
- Task and priority switching on daily basis is not a problem
- Ability to deep dive into a problem if found
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Write and execute test plans and test cases for analytics products with multiple front ends (web, mobile)
- Work closely with development teams on end-to-end testing
- Create and maintain test documentation
- Investigate automation test failures
- Make improvements to current testing framework where needed
- Collaborate in planning, documenting and implementation of projects
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible working hours
- Private Health Insurance/Pension funding
- Sports activities twice a week
- FitPass program for individual recreation
- Free fresh fruit, snacks, tea and coffee
- Possibility for professional growth
- English language course with a native speaker
- Relaxed and inspiring working environment
We are located in the city center near the fast growing and changing area of Savamala District.
Let’s innovate together!
Deadline for applications: 09.01.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno