QA Automation Engineer
CRAMICK IT DOO is looking for passionated QA Automation Engineer with strong QA, CI, and devops skills who is enthusiastic about building testing frameworks using modern technologies , lead qa team and manage qa process.
- Good understanding of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Create a manual testing process from scratch
- Create an automated testing process from scratch
- Develop automation tests architecture, test framework
- Write tests for a graphical user interface (functional, integration, end-to-end tests)
- Improve the testing automation system based on business needs
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Knowledge of automated test design patterns
- Understanding of testing processes, methodologies and error tracking systems
- Demonstrated experience in test automation using one of the following program languages: Python, Java, C#, Ruby
- Experience setting up automated functional testing tools like Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber
- Experience with automated API testing tools like RestAssured/Runscope/Karate/JMeter
- Working experience with Jira
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design/Principles
- Previous experience in agile teams using continuous delivery practices
- Ability to think analytically with an entrepreneurial attitude to problem solving
- Ability to work individually and on team projects in an environment of teamwork and cooperation
- Willingness to learn new testing tools and test strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
About CRAMICK IT
We are a young company, so we do not put limits. This gives us the ability to dream up and create innovative solutions and at the service of our customers.
We believe in agile, dynamic and flexible work, working together always attending to the needs of our customers, placing them at the center of the creative process.
Deadline for applications: 21.07.2019.