Do you find the financial markets exciting? Does using technology to develop complex and demanding solutions appeal to you? Then look no further… Come make your career with us!
About the team
At FISTM Front Arena in Stockholm we have been building systems for financial trading, risk management and position control for 30 years. Our systems enable banks, hedge funds and other financial institutions make critical decisions with confidence, execute their orders and follow up their positions independent of the asset class: stocks, commodities, rates or FX. Whether the trade is done through an exchange or over the counter, we’ve got it covered. But that’s just part of the story. In short, we support the whole electronic trading process from sell-side to buy-side, front-to-back.
What you will be doing
There is a big demand to increase automation of the product and we highly appreciate engagement in automated testing and improvements in this area. Today we are using a proprietary framework for integration testing which is XML based but we are about to replace it with a Python based framework for testing integrations.
- You will be part of the Market Integrations team that is responsible for the design, development and maintenance of key market integration solutions to brokers, broker networks and exchanges using exchange provided protocols, FIX protocol etc. The integrations are tightly connected to our sell-side Front Arena Order Management System.
- As an System Integration Tester you will contribute to delivering high-end integrations to exchanges and broker venues.
- You will do testing requests and bugs in current project as well as evaluating options to automate tests.
- You will get technical and functional challenges, where understanding customer requirements and solving problems is an integral part of the job..
- You will take full responsibility for the solution which includes continuous improvements and innovation
What you bring
We strongly believe that passion for financial markets and programming are equally necessary! We know that we can accomplish a lot more together than as individuals so are you a creative, passionate and a caring team player?
- M Sc. in Computer Science or similar degree.
- 3+ years of QA experience
- Seek ways of automating processes
- Delivers high quality software in a fast-paced environment
- English language proficiency
- An analytical thinker with an entrepreneurial attitude to problem solving
- Driven and enjoy influencing the direction of your own development
- Collaborative and like to share knowledge
- Constantly challenging existing mindsets and ways of doing things for the better
- Experienced with working in agile teams using continuous delivery practices
- End user focused and passionate about user experience
- Experienced with automated testing and a willingness to further improve in this area
Added bonus if you have
- Experience in financial markets
- Previous experience with Python
- Previous experience of integration type of work
But most of all we expect you to have a genuine interest in solving technical and financial related problems and working with software development! We are passionate about our work, but we also know that life balance is important and that a fun workplace breeds creativity and innovation!
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 27.02.2019.