QA Manager is responsible to effectively manage the test team to identify software problems, develop and maintain automation testing and processes, improve team members' skill sets and work closely with the development and operations teams.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
A bachelor’s or master’s degree in CIS or equivalent experience with at least 4 years of experience in QA testing to include:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills equal to the challenges of a complex application and industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to successfully collaborate with teammates and vendors.
- Detail-oriented, hands-on professional with a proven track record for meeting goals and objectives.
- Experience in testing SAAS and public cloud based products
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Proven QA test case development and documentation experience.
- Test management using Jira/Rally and Zephyr/Test Rail.
- Strong knowledge of Selenium in Java or similar object oriented language for building automated scripts and experience with automation frameworks.
- Deep experience with SQL.
- Experience with API testing with PostMan or REST Assured.
- Knowledge of testing mobile apps using a framework such as Appium.
- Experience testing user interfaces (web, iOS/Android app)
- Be familiar with common programming patterns.
- Familiarity with MacOS,Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Able to prioritize tasks and accomplish assignments autonomously.
- Learn quickly in a self-directed manner and keep up with best practices and current technology in the relevant areas.
- Work well as part of a cross-functional agile delivery team.
- Broad understanding of quality engineering principles and test methodologies.
- Working knowledge of document and revision control tools such as GIT.
- Experience in performance testing web applications.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and time-lines in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated with a positive, team-focused attitude.
- Manage and respond to QA issues with related groups such as Tech, Program/Product Management, and Customer Support.
- Lead a small team of global quality engineers, providing technical mentorship.
- Work with product managers and developers to review features, user stories, and acceptance criteria and estimate effort.
- Create and maintain Test Plans for new and existing products, ensuring functional coverage and application performance.
- Create and maintain testing tools for new and existing products and automate testing whenever possible.
- Report defects and maintain bugs in Jira.
- Implement test and software release methodology best practices and continuously monitor and improve methodology.
- Functional and stability testing (Integration, Release candidate, and Maintenance) on new and existing products.
- Provide QA estimates for projects and perform other tasks.
- Advocate for testing standards.
- Maintain QA metrics and reporting dashboards in Jira.
- Work with Product Management to establish policy for end-user experience on all products.
- Assure the viability, functionality, and effectiveness of essential tools.
- Anticipate program release problems and take corrective action.
- Evaluate and report on fitness for release of monthly releases and evaluate and report on risks.
- Ensures delivery against QA goals and objectives (e.g. release quality rate, defect rate, etc).
- Design, develop, and execute manual and automated test cases to ensure that the application meets the business’ functional requirements.
- Troubleshoot application and data issues in the development and test environments, including hardware and software issues
WHO ARE WE?
- We are a local Serbian company providing exclusive tech development and operations to our partner GetSwift.
- You may think that a company that specializes in logistics like GetSwift employs drivers and has planes, trains and automobiles but no, they don’t! They deliver logistics IT solutions to businesses
- From Enterprise to hyper-local, thousands of businesses across dozens of industries world wide depend on GetSwift's SaaS platform to bring visibility, accountability, efficiency and savings to their supply chain and “Last Mile" operations.
- We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous, are you?
WHAT WE OFFER?
- A competitive compensation package
- An opportunity to grow your career in a friendly, dynamic, stimulating and international environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- With 3biiLSoft and GetSwift you will have the opportunity to work with leading experts
- You will be able to cross train on a multitude of leading-edge toolsets and technologies
- Latest generation hardware