Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner is MSD Animal Health (part of Merck & Co), a global healthcare company with a 130-year history of working to make a difference. With more than 71,000 employees in 140 countries, MSD aspires to improve the health and wellness of people and animals worldwide and to expand access to medicines and vaccines.
We are looking for an analytical and detail-oriented QA Manual Tester to join the team and become a part of the innovative development of multi-species animal and environmental sensor platforms. As a QA Manual Tester, you will be responsible for designing, implementing test plans, and executing tests in order to ensure the functionality and usability of a product.
Throughout regional innovation centers, MSD develops cutting-edge, end-to-end platforms and applications that help customers enhance animal management and health outcomes through data and insights.
The platform works concentrating on utilizing automated and wireless sensor-driven technology, internal systems capture and analyze data in real-time, and combined with expertise in animal health, MSD ensures the data is targeted to make practical management decisions.
- Opportunity to work on a great product
- Remote / Pet-friendly office
- Paid team lunch (twice per month when the team is in the office)
- Provided equipment and technology in support of remote work
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private healthcare insurance for you and your family
- 23 vacation days
- Team building events
- Internal referral fees between €300 and €1.000
Salary range: €1.000 - €1.800 net
- Define requirements for testing by interacting with the development team
- Design test plans, scenarios and procedures
- Execute tests and analyze test results
- Provide detailed reports, analytics and feedback
- Work closely with developers and other members of the QA team
- 2+ years of experience in functional and non-fuctional testing
- Experience in writing software test plans, test descriptions and reports
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies and test design techniques
- Understanding of client-server architecture and backend testing experience
- Experience in API testing
- Knowledge of SQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Bonus points for:
- You let us know that you find this role interesting by sending us your CV
- Our friendly HR contacts you promptly to schedule a short call to exchange additional information
- We organize technical interviews where you get the opportunity to meet the rest of the team you would be working with
- One final interview to talk about your experience, expectations, and plans
- We think we are a great match, send you a job offer, you agree and accept ?
Team Sava doo Beograd
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global IT companies. As a young company, established in 2019, we have huge potential and an ever-growing team of professionals who work on in-house projects of our partners. Our team is based in Belgrade and Novi Sad. Unleash team is building a solution in the form of an AI-driven, personalized work-space application, that blends natively into the user working…Više o poslodavcu